Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Mr/Ms Complainer

Do you know someone who likes to complain all the time? Ykgrrhhh, they can turn your originally 'cheers-ready-to-colour-your-day' mood upside down.

Yeah, I know life is tough, harsh, rush, hectic, will all the obligation at home, at work, as housewife, working mom, ordinary employee (oops! that's me :)), with all the deadlines, bills, tight schedule... and sometimes we need to spit that out just to make us feel easier, and can continue our daily-not-so special days. (hmm.. that excuse me to complain sometimes dong, hehe..).

But hey.. life is also beautiful and interesting. La Vita e Bella! Don't we feel sometimes that we can afford facing such difficult time or 'bad' people in order to get more gain, benefit, comfortness and joy? I know I'm not that 'always-smiling-face' person, I get angry often, but there's always something that I can enjoy and laugh at.

If something doesn't work as it supposed or I received bad service, e.g. in restaurant (not polite and serving wrong order), electronic shop (hmm, the digicam sales make us buy a charger that no need to buy by providing wrong information), office (boss... ok, I stop here. You must have your own examples :)) I do complain and make sure that he/she understand what I mean. I also sometimes give minor comments if something goes wrong or inappropriate. But I always try not doing that everytime or make other people feel offended or irritated if I complained or had something negative to say. (well so far I think it worked)

Do you know how hard it is if there is a Mr. or Ms. Complainer around you???
Have to try calm & patient and not get mad or fight him/her with strong complain, because it's useless and can't work. It's just like his/her habit to do that: complain, always have bunch-stock of negative comments, ... imagine that and add extra synical tone!
Sooo irritating!

I think there is always some people like that around us. They are not 'big-bad-wolf'. They even can be nice and helpful if they want to. They often can share laugh with us if they are in a good mood. They just like to complain, even if they are not in a bad mood.

Just try not get offended if you can't avoid them. Just ignore if they start to say their things, and don't be so nice to respond every complain or negative thinking that they thought they experienced. But be careful; watch out... it's possible you can get contaminated by them (bisa menular lho, jadi ikut2an kayak gitu... ). If you can't stand it, runaway for a while and hang out with people who can cheers you up. Or... share it in your blog :D

What do you think?