Back to Netherlands (3): Meeting Friends
Back to Netherlands gave me opportunity to contact and meet some friends who stayed or studied there or in neighboring European countries. Friends I did not see for quite long time and only know their updates from Friendster. Unfortunately I didn’t get Schengen visa and I only had two weekends to be free to travel around. Still I met some, and really had great time with them….
Left: with Budhi, office colleague & buddy in Scheveningen Beach, Den Haag.
Right: with Diah, highschool girl friend classmate - I stayed in her apartment in Delft, then we visited another classmates couples in Leuven, Belgium and went back to walk around the city of Maastricht as in the pic here.
Left: with Uly, highschool & university friend in her city, Leuven. She is also a Belgium-NL travelmate in 2001. Her husband is my classmate in highschool.
Right: 94-ers ITB in Maastricht, Runi (TK) and Dryar (MT). One lives in Aachen, Germany, the other works in Eindhoven. We didn't really know each other by then, but when we hang-out seru & asik-asik aja...
Unfortunately I didn't take picture with Patsy (thanks for accompanying me walked around centrum of Amsterdam) and Fajar - another 94er who surprisingly also get the fellowship at the MSM.

<< Home